Prize draw terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Gear D Hardware watches Prize Draw December 2019
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who name their favourite motorcycle brand in the comments section of competition posts on social media.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with “Prize draw question” in the subject line.
- Biker & Bike accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Biker & Bike.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 22nd December 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 23rd December 2019.
- Each winner will receive one watch, either The Juggernaut or The Rambo model.
- Biker & Bike accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
- The winner will be notified by instant message or email on or before 24th December 2019. If a winner does not respond to Biker & Bike within 14 days of being notified by Biker & Bike, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Biker & Bike shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Biker & Bike shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative is available to the prizes.
- The name of the winner can be obtained after 23rd December 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Biker & Bike, The Trampery, 239 Old Street, London, EC1V 9EY.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Biker & Bike retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Biker & Bike’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Biker & Bike and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Biker & Bike and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Biker & Bike accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Biker & Bike further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Biker & Bike for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Biker & Bike reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Biker & Bike in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Biker & Bike shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Biker & Bike, The Trampery, 239 Old Street, London, EC1V 9EY.